Discuss about the Atlas contents
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:58 pm
Due to the public condition of this forum and our goal of providing the best service to all our users, we are forced to set a series of rules to avoid any kind of problem.
- User registration is free, and therefore anyone can create a profile of their own. In order to avoid the spam created by the existence of bots, registered users will not be allowed to write or comment. Administrators will grant these privileges upon request.
- Atlas Updates forum is reserved exclusively for the publication of the changes made in every Atlas Genetics Oncology periodic update.
- General Forum allows all types of content, as long as it complies with the established rules.
- Clinical content and/or patient data publication is forbidden, in accordance with the Data Protection Act (DPA).
¿What type of comments are NOT welcome?
- English-written forums will be prioritized. Users are encouraged to use this language over their native language.
- Comments not related with the forum topic or purpose.
- A forum is not a free advertising space: please avoid advertising, propaganda, commercial or pay-per-click links, unless it is specified in the forum topic.
How should I write?
- A forum is not a private messaging service: if some topic only concerns two people, please solve it with a private message or an e-mail, and leave the forum for public service.
- Keep a friendly environment: use a respectful and courteous language, in accordance with the circumstances. We understand freedom of speech, but respect for the rest of users is crucial: chat language, undiscriminated use of the letter “k” or uppercase messaging makes reading difficult for the rest of participants.
- Insulting others or personal attacks are completely forbidden: a forum can be a space of positive and propostive critics. Let your intelectual passion flow with ideas, not insults. And don’t be taken by provocations by responding the same way.
- Summarize ideas and respect the users’ time: short texts are easier to read. Writing accuracy will help others discriminate useless information.
The following types of messages will be deleted immediately:
- Don’t be hostile with the newcomers: they have the right to be wrong and you should help them, not scare them off.
- No to racism: comments with racist or prejudicial statements, which promote hatred towards nations, ethnic or religious groups of any kind will be deleted.
- No to paedophilia: comments that publish, disseminate or promote material relating to paedophilia (sex with minor children) will be deleted.
- No to piracy: comments that publish, request or disseminate information promoting plagiarism, piracy, disclosure of serial numbers, crack or similar, or unauthorized copies of copyrighted material will be deleted.